By Travelzoo Staff
The 2013 Michelin Guide praises the "contemporary creative seafood" at Usagi Ya Sushi, highlighted by their selection of "fish of paramount quality."
Why we love it
- The "menu shines with unorthodox combinations" (Michelin Guide)
- The Sun-Times calls Usagi Ya Sushi a "hidden gem"
- "Pristine" sushi in a "dramatic" atmosphere (Chicago Reader)
- Earns 4 stars from Urbanspoon users
Oct. 2, 2013 - Dec. 21, 2013
Usagi Ya Sushi
1178 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 60642
- For $25, receive a $50 credit to spend on anything on the food and drink menu
- We'd recommend a selection of sushi by the piece along with some maki rolls
- Pair your sashimi with a glass of sake, a Sapporo or a cocktail like a lychee martini
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid for 2 diners only.
See all terms