By Travelzoo Staff
Save nearly 60% on a dinner for two at this Lincoln Park sushi spot that boasts an "intimate" feel and a staff that "prides itself on service" (Metromix).
Why we love it
- Customers love it -- earns 4 stars on Yelp and 4.5 stars on Urbanspoon
- Located steps from shopping and entertainment in Lincoln Park
- Valid until the end of the year -- dine in December and visit the nearby Lincoln Park ZooLights
Sept. 24, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
2407 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60614
- For $25 (reg. $59), two can select a shared maki roll (up to $15, includes most signature specials) and each diner can select any small plate (up to $10) along with a cocktail
- Small plates include the red snapper ceviche "sushi taco" or Sapporo-battered fried crab with wasabi mayo
- Cocktails (up to $12 each) include offerings such as the Lychee Mojito
- Four can visit and save even more -- double the above for $49 (reg. $118)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid any time Sunday-Thursday; valid between 5-7 p.m. and after 9 p.m. on Friday-Saturday. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change.
See all terms