By Travelzoo Staff
Featuring sweet and savory crepes made from scratch while you watch, this gourmet French Market stand earns a perfect 5-star rating on Urbanspoon.
Why we love it
- Perfect for lunch downtown or a quick dinner on the way home
- Valid for any food item on the menu, such as the Turkey Roma with swiss, bacon and pesto
- The Chicago Reader calls the French Market the city's Best Gourmet Market
- Commuters can also stop in for breakfast on the way to the office
- Earns 4 stars from over a hundred Yelp reviewers
Oct. 3, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013; closed Sunday
131 N. Clinton St.
(Inside the Chicago French Market)
Chicago, IL 60661
- For $10, two diners can receive $20 worth of food or drink from the menu
- Valid for any food item and regular beverages, such as soda and bottled water (premium bottled drinks are available for an additional 50 cents)
- Try a toasted crepe such as the Chicken Rustika with brie cheese and bacon or a sweet crepe like the apple caramel with dulce de leche and roasted apples
- Pair your lunch or dinner with a side of kettle chips or fresh fruit
- Or, dine solo and select $10 worth of menu items for $5
The fine print
Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid for delivery. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Valid for one or two diners only.
See all terms