By Travelzoo Staff
This nature conservatory "brings the tropics to the Midwest" according to the Rock River Times, calling it a "wonderful addition to our community" upon its 2011 opening.
Why we love it
- "Impressive" (Midwest Living Magazine)
- This offer even represents a discount on the resident rate
- One of the largest nature conservatories in Illinois
Sept. 25, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens
1354 N. 2nd St.
Rockford, IL 61107
- For $8 (reg. $16), two can stroll through the tropical exhibition area's thousands of plants and visit the just-refurbished Eclipse Lagoon's waterfalls and fountains
- Visit all year long with an individual one-year membership for $25, regularly $50; members receive unlimited admission, FastPass admission to special events and two complimentary guest passes so you can share the conservatory with others
The fine print
No reservations necessary; present voucher upon arrival to redeem. Membership must be redeemed in person by Dec. 31, 2013, and will be valid for 1 year from date of redemption. The Conservatory is closed most holidays; check website for updated schedule. Admission during special events may require an additional fee, payable directly to the Conservatory.
See all terms