By Eddy Rivera
Tap into your creative side at Both Sides, which earns a 5-star Yelp rating. Guests are invited to bring their own beverage to a three-hour painting workshop.
Why we love it
- Create a work of art to bring home
- This deal includes all necessary materials and expert instruction
- Guests are invited to bring a beverage of choice to class
- Classes take place in the heart of Pilsen's arts district
Sept. 26, 2013 - March 16, 2014; Thursdays and Sundays
1840 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60608
- For $20 (reg. $40), take a three-hour BYOB painting class for one
For $39 (reg. $80), take a three-hour BYOB painting class for two
For $75 (reg. $160), take a three-hour BYOB painting class for four
Art supplies are provided, including an 11x14 canvas, brushes, acrylic paint, drying rags, pencils and easels
The fine print
Classes are available Thursdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 3 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Valid for all scheduled classes. Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts.
See all terms