By Erin Oliveri
The 250-acre Pheasant Run Resort -- the self-proclaimed "biggest entertainment resort in the Midwest" -- offers an exclusive $79 deal that saves guests more than 55%.
Why we love it
- Dining options range from regional cuisine at Harvest to Cajun dishes at Jambalaya
- On-site activities include 36 holes of championship golf on two award-winning courses
- A posh spa offers indulgent services like a diamond peel facial and heated bamboo massage
- The theater has a 30-year history of showing top musicals and performing arts, and up-and-coming comics take the stage at Zanies comedy club
- The resort's replica of New Orleans' Bourbon Street has shopping and dining
Pheasant Run Resort & Spa
4051 East Main Street
St. Charles, IL 60174
What's included & when
- Oct. 4, 2013 - Feb. 24, 2014
- $79 per night in a golf course view room
- $119 per night in a Tower room with a $25 dining credit
- $169 for two nights in a golf course view room with $50 dining credit
- $199 for two nights in a Tower room with a $50 dining credit
Those looking to explore farther can hop on the nearby Metra commuter
train, which reaches downtown Chicago in about an hour without the
hassle of traffic jams and hefty downtown parking prices.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 630-584-6300 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 12, 17-19; 30-31; Nov. 1-2, 13-18; Dec. 26-29, 31; Jan. 24-25; Feb. 14-15. A resort fee of $9.95 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms