By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of all Boston has to offer and save up to 55% on the gate prices to more than 50 of the city's top attractions with the Go Boston Card.
Why we love it
- Passes are valid for one to seven days -- whatever fits into your schedule
- Saves on booking attractions separately, plus up to $5 on the cost of the pass online
- Access New England Aquarium, a hop-on/off trolley, Freedom Trail tour and more
- All passes that last three days or longer also include a choice of a Boston Red Sox ticket, Boston Duck Tour, whale watch and full-day guided bus tour
Voucher must be exchanged for a Go Boston Card by March 31, 2015
Go Boston Card
Macy's Boston, Visitor's Center First Level
450 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
- 1-day pass ... $47.99 adult; $33.99 child
2-day pass ... $69.99 adult; $48.99 child
3-day pass ... $109.79 adult; $72.89 child
5-day pass ... $142.79 adult; $99.44 child
7-day pass ... $167.44 adult; $115.59 child
Visit the Go Boston Card site
for a full list of attractions.
The fine print
Voucher must be exchanged for a Go Boston Card by March 31, 2015. Print and bring your voucher and a valid photo ID matching the name on the voucher (adults only) to Macy's Boston Visitor's Center (first level across from Men's Fragrance) to receive your Go Boston Card. The voucher will be required in exchange for the card and therefore must be printed in advance and surrendered at the time of pickup. Vouchers cannot be redeemed online.Visit the Macy's Boston website for hours. Passes are valid for the length indicated, beginning with the first day of use. Children are ages 3-12. You can enter attractions until 5:30 p.m. with the Go Boston Card.
See all terms