By Travelzoo Staff
See the Boston area from a unique water-based vantage point this summer. Subscribers can paddle kayaks, canoes and more while saving 45%.
Why we love it
- "Whether you are a novice or a pro, there’s no question kayaking is a unique way to see what the city of Boston has to offer " (CBS Boston)
- Valid at any of their six locations
- Earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Save more than $90 when you purchase and combine multiple vouchers
May 3, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014
Boating in Boston
- For $11, receive a $20 credit toward rental of any kayak, paddleboard or canoe
- Rental prices are here -- $20 will cover an hour in a double kayak or a 2-person canoe
- Combine up to 4 vouchers for a total of $80 in credit, redeemable for a full day on the water
- Rentals include life jackets, paddles and safety instruction -- all you need to do is show up and set sail
Users can purchase up to 8 vouchers between two people, perfect for a full day on the water with a friend or at multiple locations over multiple days.
The fine print
Valid May 3, 2014 - August 31, 2014. Reservations not required; present voucher upon arrival to redeem. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Not valid on Memorial Day (May 26), July 4 and Labor Day (Sept. 1). Not all boats available at all locations. Must be at least 18 years old to rent, must be 16 or older with signed waiver from parent or guardian to kayak alone. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 4 purchases per person; may buy 4 additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms