By Kristin Viola
"Authenticity is the guiding light" at Bar Pintxo, raves LA Magazine, praising the "bold [Spanish] flavors" and "tasty bites."
Why we love it
- Awarded Best Spanish Restaurant by LA Magazine (2012)
- Zagat praises the "lively scene" and "addictive sangria"
- LA Times named it one of the city's few very good Spanish restaurants
- Prime location near Santa Monica Pier and Third Street Promenade
May 12, 2014 - Oct. 30, 2014; Monday-Thursday
109 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- $35 for pintxos and drinks for two at Bar Pintxo (reg. $72)
- Four pintxos like chorizo with cherry tomato or manchego cheese with quince rolled in marcona almonds and arugula
- Four glasses of wine, sangria or cocktails, such as the Pintxo Cocktail with aperol, fino sherry, grapefruit, lemon juice and honey (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Valid May 12, 2014 - Oct. 30, 2014; Monday-Thursday only during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for two diners only. Not valid for tapas.
See all terms