By Travelzoo Staff
Time Out Chicago
likes the "of the moment" organic treatments at Savon Spa, which earns 4-star reviews from dozens of Yelp users and exudes a vibe that "channels old-world Paris." With this Local Deal, head to Lakeview for a massage and facial for $89, regularly $200.
Why we love it
- Time Out Chicago likes the "of the moment" treatments
- 2 hours of spa treatments for less than 75 cents a minute
- Dozens of reviewers award it 4 stars on Yelp
- Eminence named "Best Overall Organic Line 2012" by NewBeauty
June 25, 2013 - Sept. 25, 2013
3635 N. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60613
- Relax with an hourlong customizable Swedish massage that recent Travelzoo visitors called "amazing" and "excellent", then rejuvenate your skin with an hourlong organic facial that uses award-winning, handcrafted Eminence products matched to your specific skin type (each service regularly $100).
- Minutes from the Addison Red Line station, Savon Spa makes a convenient stop on the way home from work or a midday escape for those on the North Side. Stop by before dining at nearby Lakeview restaurants and bars.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 25, through Sept. 25, 2013. Reservations are required; must be made online here at least 24 hours in advance of treatments. Savon Spa is closed on Mondays. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms