By Travelzoo Staff
Featuring dishes from Central and South America, Cuba, Spain and the Caribbean, it's hard to imagine a restaurant more beloved than Carnivale -- thousands have raved about this famed Chicago destination on OpenTable, Urbanspoon and Yelp, awarding it 4 stars.
Why we love it
- "Fabulous drinks [and] delicious dishes" (Zagat)
- "Authentic, soulful cuisine" (WTTW's "Check, Please!")
- Select from nearly the entire menu, including all specialty cocktails
- "Carnivale's new chef joins a prestigious line" (Chicago Magazine)
July 1, 2013 - Nov. 21, 2013
702 W. Fulton Market
Chicago, IL 60661
- Carnivale's new chef, Rodolfo Cuadros, comes to Chicago with a resume that includes stints at some of the country's top Latin restaurants (Grubstreet). Take a seat in the space Gayot calls a "beyond festive hot spot" and select any two individual appetizers, any two entrees (excludes only the 32-ounce NY strip) and any two specialty cocktails from Chef Cuadros' new menu.
- Valet parking is also included. Zagat calls Carnivale "perfect for large groups," so bring friends or another couple -- four can dine for $145, regularly $266.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 1 through Sept. 20, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Valid for dine-in only. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms