By Travelzoo Staff
One of the largest nature conservatories in Illinois, the Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens was heralded as a "wonderful addition to our community" by the Rock River Times upon its 2011 opening. Nature lovers agreed -- approximately 50,000 visitors checked out the gardens in its first year alone. With this offer, two can visit for $8 and save 50% on regular admission.
Why we love it
- "Brings the tropics to the Midwest" (Rock River Times)
- This offer even represents a discount on the resident rate
- "Impressive" (Midwest Living Magazine)
- Visit for a full year with the discounted membership offer
July 12, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens
1354 N. 2nd St.
Rockford, IL 61107
- Visitors can stroll through the tropical exhibition area's thousands of plants and visit the just-refurbished Eclipse Lagoon's waterfalls and fountains. The one-acre green rooftop exhibit with bird and butterfly habitats is a "don't miss" feature according to the Rockford Register Star, and the Conservatory's location along the Rock River makes this "Sinnissippi Park's crown jewel" (Midwest Living Magazine).
- Subscribers can also visit all year long with an individual one-year membership for $25, regularly $50. Members receive unlimited admission, FastPass admission to special events and two complimentary guest passes so you can share the conservatory with others.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, July 15 through Dec. 31, 2013. No reservations necessary; present voucher upon arrival to redeem. Membership must be redeemed in person by Dec. 31, 2013, and will be valid for 1 year from date of redemption. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms