By Travelzoo Staff
Created in Boston and recently expanded to Chicago and New York -- where it won a 2013 Best Friend Date award from New York Magazine -- Paint Nite offers a "new and colorful twist on a typical night out,"
according to Metro Boston
. For $25, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can flex their creative muscles during a two-hour art party.
Why we love it
- A "colorful twist on a typical night out" (Metro Boston)
- 2-hour events are held at Chicago bars
- Artists guide guests through different paintings each class
- Save $20 on the regular price
June 25, 2013 - Sept. 6, 2013
Chicago, IL 60603
- Held at varying bars around Chicago --including Glascott's in Lincoln Park and Quay in Streeterville -- parties are hosted by artists who provide the necessary materials as well as step-by-step instruction for painting cityscapes, beach scenes and colorful landscapes. No previous knowledge is required, so all students need to do is grab their favorite beverage at the bar and pull up a stool. The first class is June 6 at Red Ivy.
The subject changes every class; use the images on the online calendar
to pick your class.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, June 26, through Sept. 6, 2013. Online reservations are required. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. Alcohol is not included in the admission price. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms