By Travelzoo Staff
The outings led by Urban Kayaks are the best-rated kayak tours in Chicago, earning 4-5 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor from dozens of reviewers. With this offer, visit Monday-Friday to embark on a Sunset or Historical Tour and spend up to 2 hours on the Chicago River for $29, regularly $60. Subscribers can also bring a rowing partner and take a tour for two in a tandem kayak for $55, reg. $110.
Why we love it
- Sunset or Historical Kayak tours on the Chicago River
- Chicago's best-rated kayak company, earning 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Visit after work Monday-Friday and save over 50%
- Depart from a scenic spot near the Columbus Ave. bridge
June 20, 2013 - Sept. 13, 2013
270 E. Riverwalk South
Chicago, IL 60611
- Tours depart from Urban Kayak's dock located just east of the Columbus Street bridge. Sunset tours depart in the early evening and offer "stellar" (get it?) views of the setting sun as it illuminates the buildings along the riverbank as well as the river itself.
- Historical tours set out in the morning and mid-afternoon and last up to 2 hours, led by a paddling docent who will discuss the architectural significance of the buildings along the river as well as the city's recently remodeled Riverwalk.
The fine print
Note: The available number of vouchers available for this deal is limited. Either offer may sell out before the Time to Buy has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 20 through Sept. 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid Monday-Friday only. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. Limit 1 voucher per boat per visit. Valid only for tours starting between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Not valid for fireworks tours. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms