By Travelzoo Staff
Cruising out of Monroe Harbor near Millennium Park and Buckingham Fountain, SeaBreeze Charter earns 4-stars from Yahoo Local users. With this offer, book a fully private charter for up to six passengers for $179, regularly $360.
Why we love it
- Spend 2 hours on Lake Michigan; up to 6 can sail
- Earns 4-stars from Yahoo Local users
- Fully private charters are rarely available at these rates
- Credit can be used toward any SeaBreeze sail
June 13, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
400 E. Monroe St.
Chicago, IL 60603
- This offer can be redeemed for a daytime private sail available Monday-Thursday, or apply the $360 value as a credit towards any other cruise offered by SeaBreeze including fireworks sails, sunset cruises or even Air & Water Show sails (additional cost of these cruises will be paid directly to the merchant).
- Cruises are helmed by captain Lorenzo Carrer, who has decades of sailing experience and is fully licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard. Boats include air conditioning, iPod hookups and all cruises are BYOB.
The fine print
Note: A limited amount of vouchers are available for this deal. Offer may sell out before the "Time to Buy" has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed through Sept. 15, 2013. Reservations are required and should be made online. Visit seabreezesail.com and follow voucher instructions to reserve. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel your reservation with less than 2 weeks notice; an additional $50 fee may apply if rescheduled within 2 weeks notice. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms