By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of all Chicago has to offer and save more than 45% on admission to the city's top attractions with a CityPASS. Passes are valid for nine days, starting the day of first use, giving you plenty of time to explore the city's aquarium, museums and more.
Why we love it
- Get a taste of all Chicago has to offer and save more than 45% on admission to top attractions
- The Chicago CityPASS booklet is $89 for adults and $79 for kids ages 3-11
- CityPASS includes access to the Shedd Aquarium, Skydeck Chicago & The Field Museum
- Booklets are valid for 9 days, starting the day of redemption
June 17, 2013 - Dec. 12, 2013
- The Chicago CityPASS booklet is $89 (up to a $173.50 value) for adults and $79 (up to a $155.50 value) for children ages 3-11. It includes:
- Shedd Aquarium
- Skydeck Chicago
- The Field Museum
- Museum of Science and Industry or John Hancock Observatory
- Adler Planetarium or Art Institute of Chicago
- Plus, with CityPASS you are able to avoid most main ticket lines.
- For more information about CityPASS in other cities, click here.
The fine print
Voucher must be exchanged for a CityPASS by Dec. 12, 2013. CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for 9 days, beginning the first day of use. Present printed voucher at one of the listed attractions to exchange for CityPASS booklet. Children are ages 3-11. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
See all terms