By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of the America's Cup
action with a three-hour sailing cruise
on a yacht along the San Francisco waterfront, by Angel Island and Alcatraz for $69 per person. Upon docking, take a short walk over to Winery SF
, a CityVoter A-List Best Winery 2013 winner, for an hour of sipping and swirling.
Why we love it
- Sail by the city's waterfront and glimpse at the Golden Gate
- Check out practicing America's Cup boats on the bay
- After a 3-hour sailing, visit Winery SF for up to 8 tastings
- Yachts hold an intimate 6 passengers each
June 20, 2013 - July 28, 2013
Afterguard Sailing Academy
Meet at the Treasure Island Marina
1 Clipper Cove Way, Treasure Island
San Francisco, CA 94130
- Cruises depart Thursday-Sunday at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. from the Treasure Island Marina. Relax and go along for the ride or help man the sails; captains can provide instruction for those interested in learning to sail.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 21, through July 28, 2013. Reservations are required. Cruises depart Thursday-Sunday at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Each yacht can hold 6 passengers (not including crew members). Must have a minimum of 4 passengers to sail. Not valid on holidays, holiday weekends or July 4th. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms