By Travelzoo Staff
For $89 per night, escape to Temecula, "with its rolling green vineyards, comfy country inns, and first-rate restaurants" (Fodor's). This exclusive Travelzoo offer at the Temecula Creek Inn saves more than 35% on current rates for travel Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 26.
Why we love it
- For $139 per night, receive wine tasting passes for two at three local wineries. Or for $149 per night, score a round of golf for two.
- Temecula is home to more than 40 wineries, which produce chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon, sauvignon blanc and a dozen other varietals. Amenities at the "upscale golf resort" (Fodor's) include a 27-hole championship golf course that was awarded a 4-star rating by Golf Digest magazine, a restaurant, pool and poolside bar.
- Note: The hotel's Temet Grill is currently being renovated and will be closed until September.
Temecula Creek Inn
44501 Rainbow Canyon Rd.
Temecula, CA 92592
What's included & when
- June 20, 2013 - Sept. 26, 2013
- Romantic getaway to Southern California wine country at charming Temecula Creek Inn
- $89 per night in a deluxe king or two queen room
- $139 per night, including 2 tasting passes to 3 wineries (reg. $213)
- $149 per night, including 1 round of golf for 2 (reg. $251)
- All stays include parking
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 26
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and call the hotel directly at 800-962-7335 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 4, 28; Aug. 12, 14, 22; Sept. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms