By Travelzoo Staff
With its "pleasing blend of turn-of-the-20th-century architectural masterpieces and modern skyscrapers," the Steel City consistently ranks among the nation's most livable cities (Fodor's). Visit the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown with this exclusive deal knocking 60% off regular rates this summer.
Why we love it
- Take in the cityscapes from a room with skyline views for $129. Or see where the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers join to form the Ohio River from a larger river view room for $20 more nightly.
- Perched at the tip of the Central Business District known as the Golden Triangle, the hotel holds its foundation on the edge of the 36-acre Point State Park. It is situated just a half mile from the PNC Park, home of the Pittsburgh Pirates, and is available for overnight stays during many of the 43 home matchups through August.
- Art lovers can revel in the work of a pop art icon at the nearby Andy Warhol Museum, or for the adventure-seekers, climb aboard the Duquesne Incline for a ride in a wooden cable car to the top of Mount Washington. The hotel also provides shuttle service to nearby attractions, based on availability.
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
600 Commonwealth Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
What's included & when
- May 5, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- Escape for 2 at the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown at 60% off
- $129 per night for a traditional room with skyline views (reg. $319)
- $149 per night for a deluxe king or double room with river views (reg. $339)
- $179 per night for a spacious junior suite with king or double beds and a sitting area (reg. $379)
- Travel through Aug. 31, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo, then call the hotel directly at 412-391-4600 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 15, 22; July 6; Aug. 12-14, 16-17. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms