By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled among the hills of the Hudson River Valley, Millbrook Vineyards & Winery earns 4 stars from both TripAdvisor and Yelp reviewers. For nearly half off the regular price, Travelzoo subscribers can spend a day tasting local vintages and listening to live jazz "against a backdrop of spectacular views" (Fodor's) in Millbrook, NY.
Why we love it
- Fodor's calls the views at Millbrook Vineyards & Winery "spectacular"
- TripAdvisor & Yelp reviewers give this Hudson Valley vineyard 4 stars
- For $19, 2 can take part in a vineyard tour with tastings and a glass of wine each
- For $10 more, follow your tour with an outdoor summer jazz concert
May 7, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Millbrook Vineyards & Winery
26 Wing Road
Millbrook, NY 12545
- Select from the following packages:
- For $19 (reg. $36), two can take part in a guided tour of the winery -- located in a renovated Dutch hip dairy barn -- and vineyard, tasting six wines and olive oils and receiving a souvenir wine glass to take home. After your tour, sip a full glass of your favorite varietal.
- For $29 (reg. $60), two can schedule their vineyard tour and tasting on the day of a jazz concert and conclude their visit with an evening of live music. Bring your own blanket or chairs and relax while watching the sunset over the Catskills.
- Jazz concerts are held from 6:00-8:00 p.m. on June 15 and 29; July 13 and 27; and Aug. 10, 2013.
The fine print
$19 tour vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, May 9, through Oct. 31, 2013. $29 tour and concert vouchers can be redeemed on June 15, June 29, July 13, July 27 and Aug. 10. Reservations are required and subject to availability for $29 concert vouchers. Subject to weather conditions. For the $29 concert voucher, all sales are final; no refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms