By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the Hudson Valley on horseback with this exclusive deal for a one-hour trail ride for $29 per person. Riders will depart from My Saddle Brook Farm in Walden and receive a guided tour and brief introductory lesson about the basics of riding, regularly $60.
Why we love it
- For $29, take a 1-hour horseback ride in Walden, N.Y., at My Saddle Brook Farm, regularly $60
- The ride is offered year-round and travels through the scenic terrain of the mid-region of the Hudson Valley
- Tours depart daily from 10 a.m. until dusk (riders can reserve a moonlit ride upon request)
- Makes a great outing with friends or family; tours can accommodate groups of up to 6 people
Oct. 4, 2012 - March 25, 2013
My Saddle Brook Farm
163 Berea Rd.
Walden, NY 12586
- Each rider will saddle up and ascend through the scenic mid-region of the Hudson Valley and return to a cup of hot apple cider. The seasoned guides have more than 40 years of collective horseback-riding experience.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased to make a group excursion. Each ride typically runs with six people, and tours run year-round and depart daily from 10 a.m. until dusk. Call ahead for possible seasonal hours or to reserve a moonlit tour.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Oct. 5 through March 25, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made by phone 24 hours in advance. Sessions are subject to weather conditions. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are suggested. Maximum weight limit is 300 pounds. Must be 3 years old or older to use this deal. When making reservations for young children, please specify age when booking. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms