By Travelzoo Staff
The AAA 4-Diamond PGA National Resort presents "unrivaled resort luxury" (Palm Beach Post) and is home to the 32 treatment-room spa named "a real treat" by Fodor's. Relish the luxe amenities with a massage or facial, lunch and signature gift set to take home for $99, regularly $195.
Why we love it
- "A tranquil retreat" (Affluent Magazine)
- Fodor's praises the outdoor therapy pools as "a real treat"
- Includes abundant amenities and a massage or facial
- For lunch, have an appetizer, entree and drink
June 10, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
The Spa at PGA National Resort
400 Avenue of the Champions
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
- Affluent Magazine touts the spa's "serene surroundings [and] impeccable personal service," along with the "Waters of the World" mineral pools, like the Salies de Bearn with salts imported from the French Pyrenees. The spa day includes:
- 50-minute Swedish massage or deep cleansing facial
- Spa lunch, including an appetizer or dessert, entree and non-alcoholic beverage (prix fixe)
- Apricot PGA Signature Scent Spa Gift Set with travel size lotion, face cleanser, shampoo/conditioner, body wash and lip balm
- $25 gift card for future services (must spend at least $115)
- Full amenity use including a locker, robe, complimentary fruit, teas, steam room, sauna and whirlpool
Stick around for drinks at iBAR with this Local Deal for six cocktails for $39
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 11, through Sept. 30, 2013. Appointments are required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided and lunch will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms