By Peter Vanden Bos
"This place turns out one damn fine burger," says Boca Raton magazine. Two can order $40 worth of any fare at this Palm Beach Gardens eatery.
Why we love it
- Miami Eater also recommends this gourmet hot spot for its "beautiful interior"
- Travelzoo subscribers praised the "excellent" atmosphere and "amazing" burgers
- Bring along a few more people for $39, with $80 to spend on food or drink
- Either offer can be used by any amount of people
- No limit on the number of vouchers that can be used at each table
Oct. 8, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
4650 Donald Ross Rd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
- For $20, receive $40 to spend on food or drink for lunch or dinner
The diverse menu features burger and sandwich creations such as a Kobe beef hot dog, a surf and turf burger topped with grilled shrimp or Southern-fried chicken burger with watermelon and sweet tea mayo
For $39, get $80 to spend on food or drink
The fine print
Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms