By Amanda Retzer
"Lush and secluded" Patio Delray dishes "edible works of art," backed by "impeccable service" (Sun Sentinel). Visit for half off dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Patio dining's a must -- picturesque greenery and soft lighting make for a relaxing meal
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner: Neighborhood Gem
- Awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 with a 4.5-star rating
- "Top-quality, imaginative cuisine" (Sentinel)
Sept. 9, 2013 - Dec. 15, 2013, blackout dates apply
800 Palm Trail
Delray Beach, FL 33483
- $35 for a dinner for two with free reign of the dinner menu (reg. $70)
Any shared appetizer, such as Florida blue crab cake, petit grilled cheese or bacon and blue cheese-stuffed Medjool dates
Any two entrees, including the 16-ounce bone-in double-cut pork chop with brown mustard rosemary marinade and the fire-grilled Scottish salmon with summer quinoa salad and mission figs
The fine print
Valid daily for dinner from 5-9 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays, holiday weekends, Oct. 11 or Nov. 15. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms