By Travelzoo Staff
Experience "French wine gems in Palm Beach" in a "lovely intimate setting," says The Palm Beach Post
, with this Local Deal for a wine tasting package for two. For $17, regularly $35, two can sample up to 25 premium wines paired with artisan cheeses and breads
and 20% off any purchase of bottles featured that evening.
Why we love it
- Taste "French wine gems in Palm Beach" (PB Post)
- Includes up to 25 tastings per person plus cheese pairings
- Sessions take place every other Friday
- Receive 20% off bottles featured during the tasting
Aug. 11, 2013 - Feb. 21, 2014
The French Wine Merchant
139 N. County Rd. #3
Palm Beach, FL 33480
- The French Wine Merchant hosts wine-tasting sessions every other Friday from 6 p.m.-8 p.m., opening up the interior courtyard behind the wine shop. Wine experts are scattered around the patio with dozens of wines available for tastings including Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne and more, representing a wide array of the world's most popular appellations and regions.
Expect small-production wines you'd never find in stores; Boca Mag praises owner Maurice Ameil for his "ability to seek out and import wines from esteemed wineries that didn't produce the kind of volume necessary to attract the attention of mass market importers and distributors."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 23, through Feb. 21, 2014. Valid every other Friday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Reservations required. Proper dress is required. Valid for 2 people only. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms