By Travelzoo Staff
Malcolm's at the AAA 4-Diamond Omphoy Ocean Resort & Spa tops the charts with four OpenTable Diners' Choice awards, including Scenic View and Special Occasion. It was also given the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award this year. Enjoy a memorable night out with a three-course dinner for two for $69, regularly $128.
Why we love it
- 3-course dinner with choice of anything from the menu
- OpenTable awards: Scenic View and Special Occasion
- Located at the AAA 4-Diamond Omphoy Resort & Spa
- We've also negotiated overnight stays for 60% off, starting at $129
July 15, 2013 - Nov. 18, 2013
2842 S. Ocean Blvd.
Palm Beach, FL 33480
- Snag a seat alongside the floor-to-ceiling windows for a panoramic view of the ocean and choose anything from the seafood-centric menu:
- Any two starters or salads, such as crab-stuffed avocado or seafood ceviche
- Any two entrees, like the Maine lobster roll, grilled tuna steak or 14-ounce New York strip steak
- Any two desserts, including key lime pie, pecan pie sundae and molten chocolate cake
- Plus receive 20% off any bottle of wine ordered with dinner. Or save even more and dine in a group of four for $135, regularly $256.
Stay overnight at this luxe resort with rates starting at $129
, including valet parking and unlimited fitness classes.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 18, through Nov. 18, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; please tip on the full value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms