By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to Singer Island for an Italian-fusion dinner for two at Fine Singer Island, rated 4 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor. For $35, regularly $75.90, two can choose any appetizers and entrees from the menu.
Why we love it
- Italian-Island fusion for 2 at Fine Singer Island
- Located less than a block from Ocean Mall
- Rated 4 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Includes 2 appetizers and 2 entrees
July 10, 2013 - Dec. 14, 2013
Fine Singer Island
1281 Plaza Circle
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
- Located less than a block from Ocean Mall and a few streets from the beach, Fine features a unique mix of classic Italian cuisine with Island flair, highlighted by flavors like coconut, pineapple salsa and tropical fruits. Receive any two appetizers, like coconut lime mussels and baked polenta with Gorgonzola; and any two entrees like chicken parmigiano, shrimp francese and linguini with middleneck clams (not valid for "today's catch").
- Or dine in a group of four for $67, regularly $152. Both offers include a 20% discount on bottles of wine ordered with dinner.
Check out Fine on Saturday nights for burlesque shows.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 11, through Dec. 14, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made by phone; cannot be made on OpenTable. The restaurant is closed on Sundays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid for happy hour and Dinner in the Dark. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms