By Travelzoo Staff
“Authentic meze and other well-seasoned Middle Eastern favorites" reign the menu at Leila Restaurant, says Zagat, calling it reminiscent of “a street cafe in Istanbul.” For $35, regularly $72, two can dine at this festive venue with dinner and a bottle of wine.
Why we love it
- Dig into "well-seasoned Middle Eastern favorites," raves Zagat
- Includes 2 appetizers and 2 entrees
- Try the signature dish shish tawook
- Belly dancers perform on Fridays and Saturdays
July 30, 2013 - Dec. 1, 2013
120 South Dixie Hwy.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Choose from dozens of authentic Mediterranean options, and keep an eye out for belly-dancing entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays. This dinner includes:
- Any two appetizers, such as náanak: lamb, beef and pork sausages infused with port wine, pine nuts and sherry; or koosa b’dibs ruman: fried zucchini glazed in a garlic and pomegranate sauce (excludes the mezza tour)
- Two entrees, all served with rice or couscous and vegetables, like the signature shish tawook: chicken marinated in fresh garlic and olive oil with a zest of lemon; or the samak mishwee: flame-grilled 8-ounce mahimahi filet (up to $26 each)
- 20% off any bottle of wine purchased with dinner
- Or dine in a group of four for $65, regularly $144.
- Note: The excluded entrees priced at more than $26 can be purchased for an additional $10 per entree, paid directly to the merchant. Or swap out the two entrees for one Leila Grill, a family-style grill platter for two.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 1, through Dec. 1, 2013. Reservations required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms