By Travelzoo Staff
The Broward-Palm Beach New Times
praises the “old world charm” of Carpe Diem, formerly known as Cafe de France. This Delray Beach restaurant kept its successful, popular roots while adding a skip in its step with a focus on healthy, 100% natural dishes, an expanded interior and upgraded kitchen. Diners can enjoy a dinner for two here for $39, regularly $81.
Why we love it
- Old World charm and classic flavors (New Times)
- Personalize entrees by choosing the sauce and sides
- 97% of past Travelzoo guests enjoyed it
- Includes 2 drinks and a discount on a bottle of wine
July 4, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
110 E. Atlantic Ave.
Delray Beach, FL 33483
- Of past Travelzoo guests, 97% had a positive dining experience here. The dinner includes your choice of any appetizer to share (no double sizes), 2 entrees (up to $24.99 each) and 2 mojitos, with flavors like strawberry or mango. Plus receive 30% off any bottle of wine purchased with dinner.
- Or dine here in a group of four for $75, regularly $162.
Everything is prepared fresh without using any bases or powders. They use as little salt as they can and have calories listed for each dish as well as gluten-free and vegetarian options.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 8, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms