By Travelzoo Staff
"Luxury dining experiences simply don't come any better than this
" says the Sun Sentinel
about Saporissimo Restaurant in Boca Raton, elaborating that it's a "feast for all the senses." Indulge in a four-course Tuscan dinner for two with wine for $65, regularly $122.
Why we love it
- "Luxury dining experiences simply don't come any better" (Sun Sentinel)
- 4-course Tuscan dinner for 2 with wine
- Lonely Planet loves the wild boar and veal
- Saporissimo translates to "very delicious"
July 9, 2013 - Nov. 11, 2013
366 East Palmetto Park Rd.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Choose from this chef-specialty menu:
- Shared appetizer; choose: goat and ricotta cheese and arugula stuffed eggplant, beef tenderloin carpaccio, caprese salad with buffalo mozzarella or yellow tuna carpaccio with Gaeta olives
- Two mixed baby greens salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Two entrees; choose: gorgonzola and black truffle rigatoni; lobster-stuffed ravioli with sherry wine; veal scaloppini with Marsala wine; chicken stuffed with black truffle, spinach and cheese; fresh salmon and scallops with wild mushrooms; or fettuccine with wild boar sausage
- Shared dessert, choose: creme brulee or white chocolate mousse
- Two glasses of wine, choose: Casialino Pinot Grigio, or the Linea Margherita Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot
- Save even more and dine in a group of four for $126, regularly $244.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 11, through Nov. 11, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid Sunday-Thursday. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms