By Travelzoo Staff
Since its 2012 renovation, the AAA 4-Diamond PGA National Resort & Spa has emerged as a "sleek modern playground," according to Fodor's. For $39, regularly $72, Travelzoo subscribers can gather a group of friends for an evening of cocktails at iBAR, which the PB Pulse praises as a "sophisticated but warm space" in Palm Beach Gardens.
Why we love it
- Gather a group and head to iBAR at the AAA 4-Diamond PGA National Resort & Spa
- For $39, a group of up to 6 can sip cocktails any day of the week
- Includes 6 drinks such as the PGA Tini with Grand Marnier, lemon and cranberry juice
- PB Pulse calls the ambiance at iBAR "sophisticated but warm"
- Visit the bar any Thursday-Saturday for live music or DJ entertainment
June 6, 2013 - Aug. 25, 2013
iBAR at PGA National Resort & Spa
400 Avenue of the Champions
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
- With this deal, two to six people can sip on six specialty cocktails any day of the week. Selections from the menu include:
- Honda Classic with Grey Goose vodka, orange juice, pineapple, cranberry and ginger ale
- Scotch Almond with Dewar's scotch, Amaretto and sweet vermouth
- Catch The Wave with Ketel One vodka, Malibu rum, banana liqueur and pineapple juice
- Agave nectar margarita with Partida Blanco tequila
- Stop by iBAR on Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights for live music or DJ entertainment and enjoy the views of the "gorgeous" (Fodor's) lagoon pool; the bar is open until 1 a.m.
Enjoy a spa day including a massage or facial, lunch and more for $99.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 7, through Aug. 25, 2013. Limit 3 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; an 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms