By Travelzoo Staff
"Exquisite, beautifully prepared Italian cuisine" flows through the "serene muraled dining room" at Paradiso Restaurant, says Zagat, which rates the food "excellent" (25). Settle into the classic Italian restaurant -- filled with white linen tables, exposed brick walls and dozens of wine bottle-lined shelves -- and enjoy a dinner for two for $75, regularly $148.
Why we love it
- Paradiso in Lake Worth is "exquisite" (Zagat) and "simply impressive" (Sun Sentinel)
- Includes an appetizer, 2 entrees, like the seafood risotto, and a dessert for $75
- Zagat rates the cuisine "excellent" (25) and calls the ambiance "serene"
- The plates "skillfully accent the flavors of the high quality ingredients" (Sentinel)
April 29, 2013 - Aug. 19, 2013
625 Lucerne Ave.
Lake Worth, FL 33460
- The Sun Sentinel has raved about the Lake Worth favorite across multiple reviews, calling it "simply impressive" with dishes that "skillfully accent the flavors of the high quality ingredients." This dinner includes:
- Any one shared appetizer, such as Parma prosciutto and cantaloupe melon, or the salad with organic beets, apples and Gorgonzola
- Any two entrees, including crab meat encrusted Scottish salmon, 14-ounce charcoaled filet mignon and the Zagat-recommended seafood risotto
- Any one shared dessert, like a classic tiramisu or ricotta cheesecake with fresh fruit
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 30, through Aug. 19, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms