By Travelzoo Staff
"Sophisticated, but not pretentious" serving "classics and modern riffs on Italian" is how the Sun Sentinel
describes La Stella's Restaurant in Boca Raton, an OpenTable Diners' Choice award winner for neighborhood gem
. Visit this Palmetto Park favorite and order $60 worth of food and drink from the dinner menu for $30, which is enough for a dinner for two with wine.
Why we love it
- La Stella's is "sophisticated" with "impeccable" service (Sun Sentinel)
- Get free reign of the menu and order $60 worth of food and drink for $30
- It's located on Palmetto Park Road in Boca Raton
- Peruse the globally influenced, "thoughtful wine list" (Sentinel)
- Menu highlights include the Sentinel-recommended pollo scarpiello and zabaione
April 25, 2013 - Oct. 29, 2013
La Stella's Restaurant
159 E. Palmetto Park Rd.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Also noted for having "impeccable" service and a "thoughtful wine list" (Sun Sentinel), La Stella's boasts an intimate interior dining room and a spacious patio for alfresco eats. The menu covers everything from eggplant parmigiana ($16) to swordfish with olives, capers and tomatoes (market price). The Sentinel recommends the pollo scarpiello ($22), describing it as "moist and flavorful" with a touch of spice, and finishing off with the zabaione dessert, "a perfect ending to a meal."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 29, through Oct. 29, 2013. Reservations are required. Not valid on Saturdays; the restaurant is closed on Sundays. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms