By Travelzoo Staff
B.B. King's Restaurant & Blues Club in West Palm was voted one of the Top 100 Late Night Dining Restaurants in the U.S.
by OpenTable users -- the only restaurant in South Florida to make the list. Visit this acclaimed venue for lunch or dinner, drinks and blues for $48 for two, regularly $101.
Why we love it
- A Top 100 Late Night Dining Restaurant (OpenTable)
- Listen to the 10-piece house band or a tribute set
- Includes a 3-course dinner with drinks
- Cover charges come with this package
May 23, 2013 - Aug. 24, 2013
B.B. King's Restaurant & Blues Club
550 South Rosemary Ave.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- The restaurant is stacked with musical acts, including the 10-piece house band and tributes to legends like the Beatles and the Eagles. Peruse the menu and select any appetizer, two entrees (up to $20 each; excludes the rib eye, filet mignon and Carolina BBQ salmon), a shared dessert and two drinks (up to $9 each).
- Don't worry about cover charges: They're included in this offer no matter when you visit.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 24, through Aug. 24, 2013. Valid at the West Palm Beach location only. Reservations are required. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid during special events. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be required at payment. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms