By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat calls Lola's on Harrison in downtown Hollywood a New American "gem" and rates its food and service "very good to excellent" (24 and 23). For $49, regularly $103, two can dine on three courses at this local OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner.
Why we love it
- For $49, have a 3-course dinner for 2 at Lola's on Harrison, regularly $103
- Select 2 appetizers or salads, any 2 entrees and a shared dessert
- Also get 30% off any bottle of wine (up to $70)
- Zagat rates Lola's food and service "very good to excellent"
- Lola's is an OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner for Most Booked
- For $98, 4 people can use this deal, worth $206
Sept. 23, 2012 - Oct. 31, 2012
Lola's on Harrison
2032 Harrison St.
Hollywood, FL 33020
- With this exclusive deal, sit down for dinner and:
- Start with two appetizers like beer-steamed Rhode Island mussels, chili-dusted sauteed shrimp or warm goat cheese salad
- Choose any two entrees like the signature Coca-Cola barbecue beef ribs with onion rings and creamed corn, whole wheat papardelle bolognese or skillet-seared salmon
- Finish with dessert to share such as dark chocolate truffle cake, key lime pie or raspberry cheesecake
- Also included with this dinner is 30% off a bottle of wine up to $70, with more than 30 varieties available from Napa Valley, Oregon, New Zealand, Argentina, Chile and more.
- For $98, regularly $206, get the same deal for four people, including four appetizers or salads, four entrees and two desserts.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 25, through Oct. 31, 2012. Reservations are required. Restaurant is closed Mondays; restaurant is also closed Sundays July through September. Not valid on major holidays. Limit 2 vouchers per table. An 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms