By Travelzoo Staff
Get up close and personal with sea turtles, manatees and schools of fish by day, or experience the calm and serene coast by night via kayak or paddleboard for $20.
Why we love it
- May spot sea turtles, manatees and sting rays
- Good for all skill levels and they provide all gear
- Includes a drink for after your tour
Oct. 16, 2013 - Dec. 21, 2013
Jupiter Pointe Paddling
18701 SE Federal Hwy.
Tequesta, FL 33469
- For $20 (reg. $45), choose one of the guided nature tours, which last 90 minutes and include all necessary equipment
- Friday Sunset Tour: The weekly tour begins mid-evening as twilight hits the water and your guide provides narration about the area's ecosystem
Island Tour: Offered on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, this tour explores the shores of Jupiter Island, where sea turtles can be spotted swimming in the nearby Indian River Lagoon. Manatee, sting ray, fish and bird sightings are also likely
Any drink up to $5 at Jupiter Pointe
- For $39, get the same offer for two people (reg. $90)
Children 12 and younger are always free when paddling with an adult.
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Call to make a reservation, specify which tour you want to take and reference voucher. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation time. Present voucher upon arrival. Tour schedule is available here. A minimum of 2 people is required for tours to launch. Jupiter Pointe Bar & Grill is open Wednesday-Sunday; the drink ticket is valid for 30 days should it be closed on the day of your tour.
See all terms