By Travelzoo Staff
Get half-off tickets to this annual charity event in Delray Beach where former world champion tennis player Chris Evert matches up against celebrities.
Why we love it
- Celebs like Alan Thicke, David Cook, Lisa Rinna and Jon Lovitz are playing
- Proceeds benefit Chris Evert Charities' fight against drug abuse and child neglect
- She won 18 Grand Slam titles during her career and was ranked no. 1 in the world
- Both general admission ($10) and reserved seating ($20) are 50% off
- Last year's event raised $600,000; since 1989, Chris Evert Charities has raised $20 million
Nov. 16-17, 2013 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Chris Evert / Raymond James Pro-Celebrity Classic
Delray Beach Tennis Center
201 W. Atlantic Ave.
Delray Beach, FL 33444
- $20 (reg. $40) for a premium club reserved seat on either day of the event -- Saturday, Nov. 16 or Sunday, Nov. 17
$10 (reg. $20) for a general admission ticket for Saturday or Sunday
The fine print
Event goes from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Reserved seating will be assigned by the venue; multiple tickets purchased by one person will be seated together. General admission seating is first-come, first-served. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms