By Travelzoo Staff
Catch wind from Jensen Beach with a two-hour group sailing lesson and unlimited equipment day rental for up to four people for more than $250 off.
Why we love it
- Customized session covers everything from beach launching to sail control
- Each lesson on the Hobie Wave is based on your needs and skill levels
- Less than $20 a person for an entire day on the water
- Personal attention from a professional instructor
Aug. 1, 2013 - Nov. 27, 2013; Wednesday - Sunday
US SAILING Center of Martin County
1955 NE Indian River Drive
Jensen Beach, FL 34957
- $79 for a two-hour group lesson and all-day equipment rental for up to four
Trial membership for the day which allows unlimited use of the Hobie Wave, windsurf boards, kayaks and paddleboards for you and up to three guests
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Sailing hours are Wednesday - Sunday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 15 or older to participate. Only one piece of equipment can be used at any time; equipment subject to availability. Prior to sailing, guests must sign waiver of liability and Sailing Center Safety Rules & Regulations. Last boat out at 4:30 p.m. All boats in by 6:00 p.m. Specific boats selection subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms