By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail from West Palm Beach and take a nearly four-hour excursion filled with sailing, kayaking, swimming and more. This package also includes lunch and drinks. With this Local Deal the package is half off: $30 per adult and $15 per child.
Why we love it
- Catamaran sail, kayaking, swimming and more
- Buy multiple vouchers -- good for the whole family
- Includes lunch and drinks, plus beer and wine for adults
- Sunbathe or hop on the banana boat for a thrill ride
July 14, 2013 - Dec. 14, 2013
Visit Palm Beach
100 N. Clematis St.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Guests will hop onboard the 50-foot Hakuna Matata catamaran and sail around the area before dropping anchor to enjoy a plethora of activities. Strap into a kayak, sit back and soak in the sun or take a thrill ride on the 12-seat banana boat. The experience includes lunch (deli sandwiches, fruit, salads and chips), water and soda, plus beer and wine for the adults. Trips begin at the West Palm Beach City Center and depart every Friday at 10 a.m. and Saturday at 2:30 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 19, through Dec. 14, 2013. Reservations are required. Trips depart from West Palm Beach on Fridays at 10 a.m. and Saturdays at 2:30 p.m. Must arrive 30 minutes before reservation time. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Valid for WPB departure only. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms