By Travelzoo Staff
Get up close and personal with sea turtles, manatees and schools of fish by day, or experience the calm and serene coast by night via kayak or paddleboard with this Local Deal from Jupiter Pointe Paddling. For $20 per person, regularly $45, enjoy your choice of coastal tour followed by a drink at Jupiter Pointe Bar & Grill.
Why we love it
- Guided kayak or paddleboard tour by day or night
- May spot sea turtles, manatees and sting rays
- Good for all skill levels and includes all gear
- Stop for a drink after your tour
July 7, 2013 - Dec. 21, 2013
Jupiter Pointe Paddling
18701 SE Federal Hwy.
Tequesta, FL 33469
- Choose one of these guided nature tours, which last 90 minutes and include all necessary equipment:
- Friday Sunset Tour: The weekly tour begins mid-evening as twilight hits the water and your guide provides narration about the area's ecosystem
- Island Tour: Offered on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, this tour explores the shores of Jupiter Island, where sea turtles can be spotted swimming in the nearby Indian River Lagoon. Manatee, sting ray, fish and bird sightings are also likely
- After your tour, head to Jupiter Pointe for any drink up to $5. Or grab a friend and go on the same tour for $39, regularly $90.
Children 12 and younger are always free when paddling with an adult.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, July 10, through Dec. 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. A minimum of 2 people is required for tours to launch. Tours are subject to cancellation based on weather and water conditions. Valid during merchant's operating tour hours. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms