By Travelzoo Staff
Explore Jupiter Island by boat for a two-hour narrated tour any day of the week with this Local Deal. For $25, regularly $52, two adults can step aboard the Manatee Queen and view historic sites, celebrity homes and various wildlife. Bring a child (ages 4-11) along for $10, regularly $15.
Why we love it
- See the sights of Jupiter Island on a 2-hour boat tour
- Pass historic sites like Jupiter Inlet Light and homes owned by celebrities like Tiger Woods
- Available 7 days a week; departing once a day
- Earns a 4-star TripAdvisor rating from nearly 50 reviews
- Bring a child (ages 4-11) along for $10
June 30, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Manatee Queen Excursions
1065 N. Ocean Blvd. (A1A)
Jupiter, FL 33477
- During the trip, your guide will point out historic sites like the Jupiter Inlet Light as well as homes owned by celebrities such as Tiger Woods. Marine life -- including manatees, dolphins and sea turtles -- is often spotted. Guests are welcome to bring aboard their own food and drinks.
- Manatee Queen Excursions is located at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. and tours depart once a day.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, July 1, through Oct. 31, 2013. The $25 deal is valid for 2 adults only (ages 12 and up). The $10 deal is valid for 1 child (ages 4-11). Children 3 and under are free. Reservations are required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. A minimum of 6 people is required for trips to take place. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms