By Travelzoo Staff
Palm Beach Post says Atlantis Country Club has seen its “share of star power walk through the door over the years” by hosting “golf legends Sam Snead and Gene Sarazen.” For $45, regularly $90, two can golf 18 holes with cart rental and range balls. Or book a foursome for $85, regularly $180.
Why we love it
- Earns a 4.5-star rating on Golf Digest's Places to Play scale
- Completed major renovations in 2012
- Golfers "do not come away disappointed" (Post)
- Tee times are available any time, 7 days a week
June 13, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Atlantis Country Club
190 Atlantis Blvd.
Atlantis, FL 33462
- Tee times can be scheduled any time, any day of the week at this acclaimed par-72, 6,610-yard course. Keep an eye out for the 14th hole -- "a 343-yard, par 4 that, with several well-placed bunkers, represents the course’s ‘sneaky difficult’ reputation" (Palm Beach Post).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 1, through Sept. 30, 2013. Tee time reservations are required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 3 additional as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms