By Travelzoo Staff
Cruise along the coast with a half-day boat rental from Blue Water Powerboat Rentals, where you can check out Peanut Island and explore the canals around Palm Beach. For $99, regularly $250, cruise, fish or just experience the Intracoastal Waterway.
Why we love it
- For $99, cruise along the coast with a 4-hour boat rental
- Or for $149, opt for an 8-hour boat rental (regularly $425)
- Check out Peanut Island and explore the canals around Palm Beach
- The boats in the fleet include powerboats and pontoons
- Boat rentals are valid any day and depart from Riviera Beach Marina
- Up to 15 people can use the larger boats; go with friends for less than $7 per person
Dec. 12, 2012 - June 13, 2013
Blue Water Powerboat Rentals
200 East 13th Street
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
- For $149, regularly $425, opt for a full-day boat rental.
- The boats in Blue Water Powerboat Rentals' fleet range in size from 15-26 feet. Sunbathe on a 21-foot deck boat or fish off a 24-foot pontoon boat.
- Go with a group and save more; up to 15 people can fit comfortably (depending on the boat size), which means you can spend a half day on the water for less than $7 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 13, through June 13, 2013. Valid for up to 15 people depending on boat size. Must pay for gas used during rental. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Credit card required for deposit. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 18 or older to rent with valid driver’s license. If you were born on or after Jan. 1, 1988, you must have passed a safe boating course and have proof of completion prior to the rental. Blue Water Powerboat Rentals offers the 25-question state-approved temporary exam on the premises for $3. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms