By Travelzoo Staff
Climb aboard a 45-foot yacht for a four-hour cruise with Charade Sailboat Charters, where wildlife like dolphins and turtles are often spotted. For $99, regularly $183, two can sail through the waters of southeast Florida including Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach and Fort Lauderdale.
Why we love it
- For $99, 2 can climb aboard a 45-foot yacht for a 4-hour cruise
- For $275, book a private cruise for up to 6 (as little as $45 per person)
- Wildlife like dolphins and turtles are often spotted from the Charade
- The day can be completely customized -- stop for a swim or plan a sunset picnic
- Trips run daily and you can determine the destination
Dec. 5, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Charade Sailboat Charters
2337 Northeast 28th Street
Lighthouse Point, FL 33064
- For $275, regularly $550, reserve the entire boat for up to six people and enjoy a private cruise -- as little as $45 per person.
- Trips on the Charade are customized: Pick your destination and set the itinerary. Stop for a relaxing swim or bring your own food and drink aboard for a picnic at sunset. Guests can also get hands-on and work the lines, take the helm and learn to sail.
- Captain Chuck has 30 years of experience, sailing along the coasts of Chesapeake Bay, South Florida and the Bahamas. Trips run every day and depart from the Lighthouse Point Marina.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 6, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Cruises depart up to twice a day; boats fit up to 6 passengers. A minimum of 4 people is required for boats to sail for the $99 deal. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Cannot sail at low tide. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms