By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the Everglades on horseback during a one-hour trail ride for $25 per person. Travelzoo subscribers can ride out from Golden Gait Stables' facility in Delray Beach on a guided tour that's regularly $50.
Why we love it
- Take a scenic 1-hour trail ride in Delray Beach with Golden Gait Stables for $25
- Travel through the Everglades on this tour that's normally $50
- The Palm Beach Post says it's "one of the relatively few western barns in the area"
- Makes a great group outing -- tours can run with up to 8 people in a group
Dec. 17, 2012 - June 18, 2013
Golden Gait Stables
16668 Winners Circle Dr.
Delray Beach, FL 33446
- The Palm Beach Post says Golden Gait Stables is "one of the relatively few western barns in the area." and owner Denise Molina "is determined to maintain an atmosphere of cowboy-like conviviality." Groups of up to eight people are led by seasoned guides through the scenic South Florida swampland where alligators and wild birds are often spotted.
- Tours run year-round and depart from the 167-acre Sunshine Meadows Equestrian Village every day except Monday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 18, through June 18, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made by phone. Sessions are offered every day starting at 9 a.m., except for Monday. Limit 4 voucher purchases per person. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms