By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the rustic scenery of Royal Palm Beach on horseback with this exclusive deal for a one-hour trail ride for $25 per person, regularly $60. Travelzoo subscribers can ride out on a guided tour Monday-Saturday.
Why we love it
- Take a scenic 1-hour trail ride in Royal Palm Beach for $25
Travel through the Pond Cypress Natural Area on this tour that's normally $60
- Riders may spot wildlife including deer, blue heron and alligators
- Makes a great group outing -- tours can run with up to 5 people in a group
- Or opt for a private, 60-minute lesson for the same price
Nov. 14, 2012 - May 15, 2013
Equestrian's First Place
11128 Sunset Blvd.
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
- Ride along Pond Cypress Natural Area to Toe Pass, where you'll pass a large canal and see assorted wildlife like deer, bobcats, blue heron and alligators.
- Groups of up to five people are led by seasoned guides through the scenic South Florida swampland and wooded areas, and all necessary equipment is provided.
- Tours run year-round and depart on the hour from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Or for the same price, opt for a private, customized hourlong lesson, regularly $60.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 15, through May 15, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made by phone. Sessions are offered Monday through Saturday on the hour from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Long pants and closed-toed shoes are recommended. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms