By Travelzoo Staff
Get up close and personal with sea turtles, manatees and schools of fish by day, or experience the calm and serene coast by night via kayak or paddleboard with this Local Deal from Jupiter Pointe Paddling. For $20 per person, regularly $45, enjoy your choice of coastal tour followed by a drink at Wylder's Waterfront Bar & Grill.
Why we love it
- Embark on a guided kayak or paddleboard tour by day or night
- 4 guided nature tours are available, good for all skill levels with all gear included
- Opt for the full moon tour that is followed by a drum circle and bonfire on land
- Sea turtles, manatees, sting rays and schools of fish may be spotted in the crystal blue waters
Oct. 29, 2012 - April 30, 2013
Jupiter Pointe Paddling
18701 SE Federal Hwy.
Tequesta, FL 33469
- Choose one of four guided nature tours, which last 90 minutes and include all necessary equipment:
- Friday Sunset Tour: The weekly tour begins at 5:30 p.m. this time of year as twilight hits the water and your guide provides narration about the area's ecosystem.
- Full Moon Celebration Tour: This 90-minute tour takes place about one weekend a month (whenever there's a full moon), with the next tour on Nov. 24. Typically starting at 5 p.m., participants will paddle out as the sun sets and the moon rises, then head to land for a drum circle and bonfire (cash bar on-site).
- Island Tour: Offered on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, this tour explores the shores of Jupiter Island, where sea turtles can be spotted swimming in the nearby Indian River Lagoon. Manatee, sting ray, fish and bird sightings are also likely.
- Blowing Rocks Tour: Starting at 9:30 a.m. the first Wednesday of every month, this tour travels to Blowing Rocks Preserve, where the guide will lead a walking tour of the current exhibit at the Nature Preserve Education Center before paddling back to Jupiter Pointe.
- After your tour, head to Wylder's for a draft beer or glass of house wine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 30, through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tour schedule is available here. Tours are subject to cancellation based on weather and water conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms