By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the Palm Beach coastline via paddleboard and float alongside dolphins, manatees, sea turtles and more with this exclusive Local Deal. For $20 per person, pop up on a paddleboard with South Florida Paddle for a guided two-hour eco tour, regularly $45.
Why we love it
- Paddleboard alongside dolphins and manatees in the Palm Beach area on a guided tour for $20 per person, regularly $45
- The 2-hour eco tours depart from North Palm Beach or Jupiter every day
- Watch for animals in their natural habitat, from starfish to sea turtles to dolphins and manatees
- Tours typically depart in the morning to take advantage of calm waters and an abundance of marine life
Oct. 10, 2012 - April 11, 2013
South Florida Paddle
- Begin the tour either outside of John D. MacArthur Beach State Park or at a predetermined spot in Jupiter. Riders will paddle through mangrove trails and around small islands before getting up close and personal with an array of marine life, such as dolphins, sting rays, sea turtles, horseshoe crabs and more. Tours typically depart in the morning to reap the benefits of calmer waters and more active marine life.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 11, through April 11, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Tax and gratuity, if applicable, are not included. A minimum of 2 people is required for tours to depart, with a maximum of 9. Must be 18 years old or older to participate or be accompanied by a guardian. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms