By Travelzoo Staff
Chris Evert Charities has raised more than $20 million for the campaign against drug abuse and child neglect since 1989. This year's Chris Evert/Raymond James Pro-Celebrity Tennis Classic at the Delray Beach Tennis Center marks the 23rd year of the tournament hosted by the former world champion tennis player, and with this deal, subscribers can attend either day for half price, starting at $10 per person.
Why we love it
- For $10 and up, get discounted seats at the annual Chris Evert/Raymond James Pro-Celebrity Tennis Classic
- Watch former world champion tennis player Chris Evert compete against celebs including Hoda Kotb and Jon Lovitz at the Delray Beach Tennis Center on Oct. 27 or 28
- The event supports Chris Evert Charities, which raises money for the campaign against drug abuse and child neglect
- ESPN named Chris Evert the 7th-best female athlete of the past 40 years
Oct. 4, 2012 - Oct. 28, 2012
Chris Evert/Raymond James Pro-Celebrity Tennis Classic
Delray Beach Tennis Center
201 W. Atlantic Ave.
Delray Beach, FL 33444
- The event takes place Saturday, Oct. 27, and Sunday, Oct. 28, and features celebrities including Hoda Kotb, Jon Lovitz, Elisabeth Shue and Tom Arnold. Concessions will be available. Choose one of the following seating options:
- $10 for general admission, regularly $20 per person
- $20 for reserved seating, regularly $40 per person
- Evert once told the Boca Raton Tribune that this annual event is "helping to get people a second chance."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 27, or Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012. Present voucher at will call, where you will receive your ticket. General admission seating is first come, first served. Reserved seats will be assigned by the venue; multiple tickets purchased by one person will be seated together. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms