By Travelzoo Staff
Explore 24 acres of training grounds and expansive fields on this horseback trail ride through Delray Equestrian Center, named "an immaculate horse lover's paradise
" by Visit Florida
. For $35, tour around the premises alongside a professionally trained guide in Delray Beach during this hourlong experience, regularly $70.
Why we love it
- For $35 per person, go on a trail ride through the 24-acre Delray Equestrian Center, regularly $70
- The hourlong experience also includes fitting your horse for the ride and returning them back to the stall to cool off
Or for the same price, receive a customized hourlong private lesson, regularly $70
- It's suitable for all experience levels
- Delray specializes in training horses and riders for competition
Sept. 20, 2012 - March 21, 2013
Delray Equestrian Center
14830 Smith Sundy Rd.
Delray Beach, FL 33446
- Start your visit in the stall, where you will bridle your horse and prepare for the ride. Then mount up and begin the tour -- which lasts for about 30 minutes -- with a walk around the large lake. Weave through the center's 24 acres of barns and vegetable fields before returning to the stalls to help the horses cool off and settle back in.
- For those who need a bit more guidance, opt for a 60-minute private, customized lesson for the same price and learn the ABCs of riding etiquette, control techniques and more. Your guide will craft a lesson based on your past experience, current skills and desired technique: English or Western. The lesson is regularly $70. Both options are suitable for all experience levels and include intimate attention from a guide.
- Delray Equestrian Center is a full-service concierge farm, with a full-time staff that lives on the grounds. It offers full board, training, lessons and grooming services, and specializes in training horses and riders for competition.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Sept. 21, through March 21, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability and weather conditions. Rides and lessons run daily; subject to availability. Must be 2 years old or older to ride. Must weigh 250 lbs. or less to ride. Limit 1 voucher per day; lessons and trail rides cannot be redeemed on the same day. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms